Explore.Experience.Be Proud. Be Inspired.
For over 40 years, the community has entrusted the BC Sports Hall of Fame and Museum with the responsibility to collect, preserve, study, and interpret materials that relate to British Columbia’s rich sport history. Internationally recognized as the ‘go to’ organization for BC sport history, researchers, writers, media members and sport historians have gained access to and an appreciation of BC’s rich sporting heritage through our extensive artifact and archival collection.
- Relive the excitement of the 2010 Winter Games
- Take your photo on a team 2010 podium
- Learn about the making of the Olympic and Paralympic medals
- Immerse yourself in the monumental journeys of Terry Fox, Rick Hansen and Greg Moore
- Run, jump and play in the Participation Zone
- See inside BC Place in Our Teams, Our Turf Gallery
- Test your BC athlete knowledge in the Hall of Champions
Open Daily 10am – 5pm, Gate A BC Place